Battery charger sparks fire in shed near Broward County home

A battery charger sparked a fire Monday inside a shed near a home in Broward County, authorities said.

The fire was reported at 3:20 p.m. at 1251 NW 29th Way.

Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue spokesman Mike Jachles said fuel inside the 20-by-20 shed caused the fire to spread.

Photos show heavy damage to the shed. At least one dirt bike was destroyed in the fire and several ATVs appeared to be damaged.

It's unclear whether anyone was inside the shed when it caught fire. 

This BBSNews article was syndicated from News | WPLG, and written by News | WPLG. Read the original article here.

This BBSNews article originally appeared on News | WPLG.