A 25-year-old man was shocked Wednesday afternoon in Hialeah, authorities said.
The incident was reported at 1150 E. Eighth Ave.
Hialeah Fire Department Capt. Cesar Espinosa said the man was shocked while he was trying to take a mango off of a tree with a metal pole.
He said the pole made contact with a wire and the man was shocked.
Espinosa said paramedics were working on the victim.
No other details were immediately released.
Watch Local 10 News or refresh this page for updates.
This BBSNews article originally appeared on News | WPLG.