The Pembroke Pines Police Department announced on Friday the city will soon have red-light cameras.
Police Capt. Al Xiques said in a statement that the cameras will be at six intersections.
Authorities will start issuing warnings to violators during the month of June and tickets will start on July 1st.
These are the 6 intersections:
- Eastbound Johnson Street and Colony Point Drive
- Northbound Flamingo Road and Pines Boulevard
- Eastbound Pines Boulevard and Flamingo Road
- Westbound Pines Boulevard and 72nd Avenue
- Eastbound Pines Boulevard and 136th Avenue
- Northbound 136th Avenue and Pines Boulevard
- Eastbound Pines Boulevard and 129th Avenue