Local musicians, comedians and poets will perform. There will be a few fitness classes. And some two dozen crafty women will be at the vendor pavilion.
The Miss Cheezious food truck also plans to make a stop.The outdoor event will be held from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday at the Coral Gables Museum, 285 Aragon Ave.
- 11 a.m.: Frost School of Music
- Noon: Zumba w/ Maria Fleitas of the City of Coral Gables Adult Activity Center
- 1 p.m. The Bows and Ties (folk duo)
- 2 p.m. Family Yoga w/ Luisa Buitrago (in the museum’s Community Room)
- 3 p.m. Artistic Vibes (family & kid-friendly comedy Improv)
- 4 p.m. Q Rodriguez (spoken-word artist)
- 5 p.m. Long Shore Drift (indie rock band)
- 6 p.m. O, Miami Poetry Hour's Poetry Bus Captained by Afrobeta's Cucy Amador with Ana Maria Caballero.