Published February 17, 2017
SEATTLE – Eighth Generation announces its first ever wool blanket design contest.
Eighth Generation is a Native-owned and operated company based in Seattle, Washington. It was founded in 2008 when Louie Gong (Nooksack/Chinese/French/Scottish) — a Native artist, activist and educator.
How to Apply
Just send electronic copies of your work and a personal statement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All submissions must be the sole original work of the submitting artist.
- Images should be .jpg file type, no more than 2MB in size.
- Include tribal affiliation, website, and social media links.
- Personal statement should highlight how your story aligns with Eighth Generation’s values and goals – 300 words or less
- Please note: when you submit your artwork, you are granting permission for us to share it – along with appropriate credit and your preferred website link – through our social media channels.
Deadline: March 15th. Finalists will be contacted for phone interviews.