Published December 23, 2016
WASHINGTON – The National Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention, the industry’s largest gathering of global tribal gaming professionals, announced the prestigious Advisory Board members and a preview of the education program tracks. The conference and tradeshow returns to the San Diego Convention Center April 10-13, 2017.
“The program places the future growth of Indian gaming at the very heart of all of its content, which will be reflected through the educational offerings”, said Ernie Stevens, Jr., Chairman, National Indian Gaming Association. “As the meeting place for tribal gaming professionals from across the country, our 2017 conference will include emerging, innovative and thought-provoking strategies geared toward growth in casino revenue and insight needed to navigate the gaming industry landscape; and I extend a thank you to our Conference Advisory Board for its thoughtfully curated offerings.”
The National Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention Advisory Board is comprised of a diverse group of acclaimed gaming industry pacesetters derived from some of the nation’s leading gaming publishers, tribal leaders, regulators, associations and equipment manufacturers.
The following individuals have been named to the National Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention Advisory Board:
- Victor Rocha, Owner & Editor, Pechanga.net & President, Victor-Strategies (Conference Chair)
- Wendy Anderson, Chief of Staff, BMM Test Labs
- Steve Burke, Publisher, Indian Gaming Magazine
- Sharon House, Attorney, State Bar of Wisconsin and member of the Oneida Nation of WI
- Jim Klas, Founder & Principal, KlasRobinson Q.E.D., Inc.
- Frank Pracukowski, Consultant, iGaming Capital
- Marcus Prater, Executive Director, AGEM
- Dan Savage, Chief Administrator Officer, Scientific Games Corporation
- Kate Spilde, Associate Professor, School of Hospitality and Tourism Management, Endowed Chair, Sycuan Institute on Tribal Gaming
- Dana Reynolds, Director, Marketing & Communications, Aristocrat Technologies, Inc.
- Russell Witt, Director of Class II Operations and Business Development, Ainsworth Game Technology (Associate Member Representative)
- Jodi DiLascio, Director Tribal Gaming, BMM Testlabs (Associate Member Representative)
The post Indian Gaming Tradeshow & Convention Announces Education Advisory Board appeared first on Native News Online.